Saturday, November 5, 2011

big booty black sex






Sike naw but for real ,something new just hit me.
And I was like, “Hmmm. Well what if we viewed sex as purely a procreational thing?”
As a natural necessity and not really a fun recreational thing.
What if we didn’t focus our entire being on it?
Believe it or not most of us do. (get money. to get stuff. stuff impresses girls. impressed girls = sex)
But if we didn’t focus on sex then would we find mental cultivation more fun?
Think about it.
What if mental cultivation and elevation was the thing we strove for?
Or the thing we sought to be rewarded with in lifeNow I’m usually into defending men who are (and I am sometimes myself) macho and chauvinistic when it comes to women simply because so many modern day males are feminine.
Plus on top of that, I’m all for the family and the pure animal electric attraction that naturally exists between the male and the female.
And a fat ass is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment